Lacroix Defense gave Naval News an exclusive access to their facility ahead of Euronaval 2020: We started with the integration bench of the Sylena decoy launching system followed by an overview of the company’s entire naval portfolio.
The Etienne Lacroix Group has developed and perfected a new generation of systems and countermeasures capable of defeating the current and latest threats:
– The Sylena MK2 decoy-launching range, a specially adapted system to countering current and emerging anti-missile (RF, IR, EO) and / anti-torpedo threats.
– The SEACLAD naval munitions range, in service with numerous navies abroad, in the most extreme environments from the cold to the warm seas.
LACROIX is offering a global solution as OEM manufacturer with tailored made configuration for decoy launcher systems and dedicated munitions.
LACROIX provides enhanced efficiency in the close vicinity of the ship, thanks to a large panel of naval countermeasures such as ;
– Morphologic Infrared (IIR) SEALIR® ,
– Corner Reflectors (Radiofrequency), SEALEM® ,
– Anti-Submarine Warfare, SEALAT® ,
– or SEAMOSC® against laser-guided threats.
For new videos every week, subscribe here!
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Check out our daily naval defense news coverage at:
NAVAL NEWS is fully focused on naval topics. We cover the latest naval defense shows & events. We also report on naval technology from all over the world. Navalnews.com is updated daily with in-depth features, industry, and naval forces news round-ups, event coverage, video reports and more. Our top of the line site is responsive across all mobile and desktop devices.